Wednesday, June 23, 2010

World Cup 2010..

finally.. its time to enjoy (n_n)...
its time to blog something again..
but guess that there's nothing much to type here
coz my brain automatically been formatted yesterday evening...
Mr brain is empty now and just received a few new info which it not that important..

Mr. Brain send message:-
watch world cup!! full with handsome hunks!!

yeah yeah...world cup fever... here there anyway just name it u'll hear people shouting GGOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!

yeah.. talking bout world cup...i'll only watch it if only my favourite team has match..(WHY??!!) haha...its because they are so CUTE n MACHO!! aawww~~ i just couldnt keep my eyes off from them XP..

im pretty sure ur head keep on questioning who's my favourite team right?
its PORTUGAL n BRAZIL....(WHHYYY!!!)
brazil is my favourite team i was in form 3.. world cup 2002... and portugal its because of Cristiano Ronaldo!!!!!!! XP

Brazil 2010 team.. fav team..... woohoo.. GO GO!
their captain quite good looking as well XD...


his smile melt me XD!!

well that all im going to share with u..
my body kinda exhausted and my cute big eyes slowly turn to puppy eyes now(sleepy)..yet my mind is fully active..
guess that forcing myself off to bed is the best way now..

till then.... stay tuned.. XP

3 comments:

  1. aint u think that cristiano ronaldo is handsome?? XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. N..d picture of brazil is not d WC 2010 team... that was previous picture.. XP... sorry for the mistake heee

    ReplyDelete