Monday, August 23, 2010

holla peeps.. tips for curvy body

holla..
well... something interesting here...

Find a Great Tailor



"Anything you wear should be proportioned to your body, and a good tailor will make sure everything fits perfectly. I either have my tailor at every fitting or I have my stylist pin my wardrobe and take it to the tailor before I wear anything. Shortening a hem line on a dress can make a huge difference!"
 
got this from kim k.. yes.. everything is so true i mean the statement lol!!... for those who is curvy body and stylist, u doesnt have to worry so much about fashion style.. all u need is a great tailor yes! a great tailor just like what the famous celebrity Kim Kardishian said... FIND A GREAT TAILOR... and all ur problem will automatically settled. LOL..
 
As for me.. i have my own tailor.. i wont go to other tailor coz i DONT really trust them and they doesnt really know much bout my body...that y till now i still go for the same tailor LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment