Friday, July 16, 2010

changing my mind again!!!

ok..
here i come again..
still remember my previous post??
i mean the korean thingy one???
well... now im changing my mind again....
now..im into taiwanese series.....
hahha... i just cant stick to one thing...
well... i told you before..
im not type of person who can stick to one thing..
i mean THING okay.. but if you say person..
yes i can stick to one for a long time as long the person
know how to treat me well...
okay okay... back to my story....
taiwanese series... well i just finish watched smilling pasta..
and yes.. again i just finished watch Hi My Sweetheart..
one of best taiwanese drama ever!!!...
and the actor is handsome too!!!!!! goosshhh....





again.. his smile melted me!! aawww XD..



OKAY!!
again.. here some of his pictures....



he such an eye candy!! goshh!!!





so guys.. dont miss to watch Hi My Sweetheart okay..
overall theres 14 episode..






WANNA WATCH IT NOW??
just click it right HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment