Wednesday, July 14, 2010

sometimes...

sometimes...
i wish that i never know you
sometimes...
i wish that we never meet before
sometimes...
i wish that i never have a friend like you

because...
when i need you, you running away from me
because ..
when i need you, you give me ton of excuses
because...
when i need you, you are not by my side
because...
when i need you, you just disappear from me...

BUT....

when i dont need you....
you keep on appearing in front of me
when i dont need you...
you keep calling me and story your problem to me
when i dont need you..
you keep on saying that you miss me and wish that im there with you

i really dont understand...
why you choose the hard way although there is easy way for us???
i just dont understand...
why you doing this to me??
what have i done wrong???

i just want we back to those days
where we need each other...
helping each other...
comfort each other...

but.. when the time comes, people will change...
yes its true.. people change...
since we leave high school...
each of us choosing our own path of life...
we just too busy struggling our own dream
makes us forget the value of friendship
that we had promise during high school...

guess that.. there nothing i can say here..
i just could not bear this pain any longer..
i wish i never thought bout this before...
and i wish i never type this matter in this blog..
but i just cant help it...

='(





2 comments:

  1. uiii...

    masi lagi issue yg sma ka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tatap dan berpencen punya issue ni tau... hahhaha... besa la people change kan =)

    ReplyDelete