Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THE PAST N PRESENT OF MYSELF!!

hahaha.... those were the days...
but still... it bring lot of memories...
sometimes.. i just miss the moment...
i mean I JUST MISS MYSELF...
hahhaa.. well... life must go on...
so i just keep on walking till end of my life..( aiseh!! malar pla tau~~ XD)

nothing much to say here... just pictures of myself...
kikikik.....


        trojan hair NATURAL TAU!!.. my mum said .. this fashion quite famous during that time XD


FIND ME!!! HAHAHAHA

been forced to join UN hhahaha

 funny oo hahaha


kaamatan!! wif my cousin burn..


when i was in sipitang.. i love ninja turtle!! hahaa



my fav cousin aka BFF...maria



BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. THATS ME!!!



no comment!!



form 5...


Gala Night... hmmm


hmm.....


during litha's wedding...

wee... mansau ansau...



receptionist ka ni??~~~ burink job hahah

Finally~~~


yups the present me!!! XD....

P/S: unable to upload more.. nti kana ckp malar!! hahahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. P/S again~: dulu tidak byk gmbr tidak suka bergmbr.. wakakkaka

    ReplyDelete